House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Mates or Broken Soul

Go down

Soul Mates or Broken Soul Empty Soul Mates or Broken Soul

Post by Liz Thu May 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Name=Alexkay
Age=looks 17 but is 100
Race=Lycan
Power=Earth
looks= Human-
Lycan-Soul Mates or Broken Soul INFERNO

Chaper1- Alexkay - The Test

I am sitting on my toilet waiting for my pregnancy test to get done. ‘God in heaven please don’t let me be…’ begged to the unknown. As I thought of the night I was going to tell him. My sweet loving Jed that I was something he hated with a passion. With a passion to kill what I am off of the face of the world in a time where we stand along sides each other as ally and not enemies. I am a Lycan and he is a vampire, one of the few that were born a vampire. Others were made into a vampire like in the movies by just one bite.

I look at my watch 3 more min. Before I knew what I must do. The night I was going to tell him what I was. I remember it well. We went to the La’ Café off of main street, they have the best burgers in town. We both had their double cheese burgers with a large order fires with cheese on them. That when he told me about his parents. They are dead…well more like they were murder by Lycans he barely made it of the house alive and he had to rise himself. My kind took away his childhood. I never got up the guts to tell him what I am. He when said ‘I will one day kill every last one of those mother fuckers!’

I don’t know what kept me from crying in front of him. I am just a human to him… I look back at watch it was time to look. I took a deep breath and looked. Tears started to run down my face. There was no doubt about it…it said yes… I am so stupid! I need Ty! I pulled out my cell and called Ty. Tyler, my best friend (who is a human) I been friends with him since I was young.

“Hello?” he asked as he sounded like he was asleep still it was only 5am.

“Ty I need you…I am coming over right now!!” I said with tears running down my cheeks as I sat there shacking in my skins. ‘What have I done?’ I asked myself as I waited for him to speak again.

“What is wrong hon?” he asked me.

“Not on the phone…I tell you when I get there which will be in like five min.”I said as I head out the door. He was only a block away. Not far away from me that was something about me and him that kept us pulled close together. I never knew what though.

Last edited by Liz on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moran

Back to top Go down

Soul Mates or Broken Soul Empty Re: Soul Mates or Broken Soul

Post by Liz Thu May 13, 2010 3:38 pm

name=Tyler
age=17
race=Vampire
Powers=Minder
Look=Soul Mates or Broken Soul Priest

Chaper2-Tyler- Worried about her…

I got up and dressed, when to the door and unlocked it. I sat on the couch for the girl I loved but couldn’t be with. She found this rich guy to take good care of her. I couldn’t complain too much, she was happy as claim with him. I worried that they got in a fight. He was a drinker from what Alexkay had said he was okay when he drinks. It didn’t mean I was happy with him drinking when he dating my Alexkay. I have been there for her every step of the way in her life. I was the best friend and nothing more, the big brother to her… I longed to have her as mine. Even when I hold a secret from her, the only one that I have even kept from her. I fear that she will turn her back on me if I told her what I am. I was bitten 2 weeks after she started to date this guy name Jed. I never liked him but I got along with him for Alexkay’s sake. She walks in as if it was her own house. She had a key like I have a key to her place. It was that way just in case we needed each other. Though I wish I had a key to her heart.

She comes and sits on my lap like always and she hugged me tight as tears started to run down her face. I started to wipe away her tears until she seemed to stop crying a bit. “What is wrong Kay?” I asked her as I hold her close to me. Wishing and wanting her in more than one way but I put it all aside like always as she was in pain. I could tell in her eyes.

“I am prego…Jed…doesn’t want kids…”she said as she started to cry again. I hold her as she cried in to my chest. I let my hand run down her back. There was only one question that was on my mind as I rub her back more.

“Kay, are you going to tell him?” I asked her as she cried. I didn’t know how to help her with this. So much could be done but I didn’t know what though. What would be the best move for this one?

“I am supposed to meet him at ‘Our Spot’ tonight at sunset.” She told me as she hold on to me for dear life. I started to rock her back and forth as I didn’t know what else to say to her. I knew what she was. She was a Lycan and this Jed guy was a human. I hold her until she fell to sleep. I carefully carried her to my bed and lay back down with her. I soon fall asleep, holding her close as I always to do in my dreams.

Last edited by Liz on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu May 13, 2010 3:45 pm

name=Jade
Age=19 but really is 150
Race= Vampire and Shifter
Powers= all 5 elements
looks Vampire form
Soul Mates or Broken Soul Anime_vampire
shifter form
Soul Mates or Broken Soul WindOkami

Chapter 3- Jade- Going back to Home

My little bag on my back as I walked in to the town that ran me out 3 years ago, I thought it was time to go back. I had a vision that a woman will need my help. Her children are to be half breeds like me. My mother a shifter and my father was a vampire. I need blood to stay strong. I have feed in my animal form once by mistake it was mess and I still blame myself that a child must grow up without a father… I stay on my game so that it may never happen again. A life is a life no matter what the man was trying to do. I looked around and as I saw were I was it was the remains of my old home. Shifter was didn’t like that I was 2 things in one they feared what this would to the nation of our people.

I let out a sigh as I looked down the street to see a sign they was looking for a person to rent apartment I had a few bucks to my name and I made the call. I hear music to my ears. 300 dollars was everything included pus it was had couch and everything like that. I told her that I would take it I had the cash in my hand. She came to me like at once and to have me sign for the place and I handed over my money and left me enough to get my food. She gave me the keys and left just like that I went in and throw my bag on the bed and curled up in a ball as I was back. Where my love was, I wonder if X was still around this little town. The more I thought of him the more I think he must think I am dead. Dead gone, so he moved on leaving our love behind him. To heal the wound that must had leave without tell him good bye or even tell him what was going on with me.

I didn’t want him to get hurt on my account. I never healed from this wound the more I thought about X the more it hurt as it started to pull open my heart as lay there. When I thought about it the only way to find out is to go out the club that he was a bouncer at. I could use a nice drink it a few day before the full moon so he could work. The more that I thought about the more I wanted to get up and get ready to go see X. So that what I did, I got out my only dress and when to take a shower.

Last edited by Liz on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu May 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Chapter 4-X- Another day without her

I looked at an old picture of me and Jade. I missed her deeply she didn’t even tell me why they hunted her. I kept the last bit of blood that was meant for her. We were going to have dinner. I was going to asked her to be mine. No, she never made it. I went to check on her and her house was in blazed. My eyes started to water up I was broken deeply when the house burned down. I was going to her graved were the house was. Though the more I think about it the more the images flashing to me, the sounds of a wolf crying out as the fire burned high into the night sky as the was a blood red that night. I needed to get a drink. I was going to go out tonight to drink away my pain away.

I go and get a quick shower. I was not going to work tonight if I could do so. I was going to drink until I couldn’t remember Jade’s name. Let her go faintly after 3 long cold and lonely years. I am going to give up on love and myself. I do believe I was going to end it now and be with her on the other side. It sucks to feel the pain in the world let alone my own. I put on my favorite shirt and pants and took off to the club. They will be opening soon it time to get my drink on. I go over to Mike. He been a good friend since Jade went away.

Well maybe just because I a good tipper when I am drunk and maybe a good joker when I can’t feel anything at all. “Mike gives me a scot please.” I said as I sat down.

“Thinking about her again my dear friend?” he asked as he made me a scot on the rocks. I didn’t have to say it. It must be all over my face that she was on my mind.

I looked at him and just nod my head as he slides me my drink. I down it as I hear the door bells ring as someone walks in to the bar. I turn around to see who it was. I nearly shit my pants it was Jade. She walked in to the bar in a very stunning dress if I might add. I looked at Mike to make sure I was not dreaming. “Yes my friend I see her too. Go talk to her!”He said with a laugh as he pushed on my shoulder.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down