House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lovee I have for him<3

Go down

The lovee I have for him<3 Empty The lovee I have for him<3

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm

I wanted him to be my forever; he was supposed to love me for ever. We were together for almost 3 years with a baby and another one on the way. What happened? Where did we go wrong? Now I am sitting here wondering what has happened to us, now I am sitting here wondering where to go from here. He made me lose my baby, he made me fear for my child's life. He is nothing I want now, but he is still who I love. I am heartbroken sitting on my own in this livingroom trying to figure out where to go. I just found out that there will not be a chance of me graduating school this year. That is the least of my worries right now though.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen

Back to top Go down

The lovee I have for him<3 Empty Re: The lovee I have for him<3

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:48 am

I have to go through court now, no not just family court but criminal court too. My child will never be safe as long as he is in her life and I have to find a way to make sure she is. All the fights, I never thought it would be like this. All of the times he almost hit me, I didn't think it would be like this. All of the times he would hit me or even kick me, I never thought it would be like this. He always apologized.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 am

I never ever thought it would be like this. We were supposed to be getting married. Now I am a single parent trying to make ends meet and take care of my baby all by myself. My family is no where to be found because he made me get rid of them, what am I going to do? There is no one here for me, I am all alone.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 pm

I sat in my living room and carefully planned out what needed to be done in order for my baby and I to move on in life. I needed my own place, living here just wasn't going to work. So I planned on calling all the emergancy housing places in my city. I searched for a daycare and found one and got myself back into school just in time to get most of my credits. I was scared and alone, but I knew deep inside that I could make life better for my family.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:07 pm

I met this guy a few years ago and I liked him a little, but not in the way that a girlfriend would like a boyfriend. I started dating him anyways and when he said I love you I said it back. I felt oblligated to say it back even though it wasn't true. I dated him to get back at my ex, I was so angry and bitter I didn't care who;s heart was played in the process.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:07 pm

I dated him for a while, he was talking forever I was talking tomorrow. I didn't want to be with him so when I found out my ex wanted to stomp him, I left him. He was obsessed about me and was crazy infatuated with me and said a lot of things. I didn't care. Yeah they hurt, but he wasn't the one for me. I couldn't stand the clingyness, the obsessivness, the craziness, the him-plus-me-ness. He was my friend, nothing more.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum