House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Empty Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by Liz Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Soul Mates and Broken Souls

For some love comes easily but when you have to hind what you are to the one that you love the mosted it becomes hard to keep things straight. When you fear even the one you give your heart will truned away and try to kill you. It what happened to Alaxkay, a Lycan, she fall in love with a vampire and he found out that she was Lycan. Which he hated with all his heart. Though a few things happened before the full moon rised to show her true self to him. now she is on the run with littles ones on the way. What will became of this Broken Soul? Will he come to his sences and love her again or will he kill her as he said to her before she took off runing as he stood there yelling and confused.

You can be anyone you want and any race you wanted. you can be born that race or made into that race I don't care.

Name Alexkay Lupon
Age 20
Sex female
Race Lycan
Powers Can commain nature to her will.
Bio Lived with her parents that was born lycan just as she was. they told her to stay way from vampires they was no good for mateing with. they was killed a few years back and she never found out by who. She stayed close to a guy name Jed who she thought was human. She dosen't find out that he a vampire until their first full moon together as she was trying to tell him that she was pergo with his child she shift as the full moon hits over head and she take off as he bears fangs at her. After the fight with Jed she takes off to Tyler's place she need a place to think and know that nothing would happened to her while she tryed to figure out what to do with Jed and the little ones.
LooksSoul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Blood_and_chocolate_01
other form
Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Lycan_wolf_by_hibbary

Chara Sheet
Name
Race
Powers
Bio
Looks
other Forms

Last edited by Liz on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moran

Back to top Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by KressieYabberton Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 am

Name Xavier Shoelutten
Age 21
Sex Male
Race Lycan
Powers: Shape Shifting & can read my & can run super fast (almost as fast as a vampire but not quite)
Bio: Is convinced that everyone has a soulmate. Is looking for the perfect girl. Hopes that he finds her soon. He does not like vampire's that don't like him. He has friends that are vampire's but don't try and mess around on him or he will attack. Is a very good, loyal and trusting friend and is protective of everyone, even if he just randomly meets you. Can't wait to settle down some day and start a family.
Looks: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Flashpoint_Hugh_Dillon_Song
Lycan: ((new lycan picture because I couldn't find the old one.)
Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Lycan_shadow

KressieYabberton

Back to top Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by Jade Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:50 am

Name: Jade

Sex: Female

Race: Vampyre Shifter

Bio: She feels like a freak...She's the only one that she knows that's both Vampyre and a Shifter. When she's feeds, she tried to not be in shifter form...it gets a little messy and the loss of life is bad. She's compassionate, caring, and a good listener...Just don't piss her off and you won't get hurt.

Powers:
Human/vampyre form: can control all of the elements, and has visions.
Animal form: read other shifters minds, and is ungodly fast.
Both forms: can self heal and go invisible.

Looks:
Human Form: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Headshotpic

Animal form: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Leafwolf

Name: Jedediah (jed)

Sex: Male

Species: Vampire

Powers: ungodly fast, can go invisible, can control fire, freeze/blow up things

Bio: I was born a vampire. A few days after I was born we were attacked and my parents were killed. He grew up on his own with no one to take care of him. Everything seemed perfect when he met Alaxkay. He loves her, but is greatly hurt when he finds out she's a lycan, and not human as he had thought. He can't stand the lycan race, and totally flips out when he finds out, and that she's also pregnant. He takes off to try to decide on what to do. He hates the lycans with a passion, but is about to be a father by the species he hates. what will that make their child. He loves her, but can he understand the love for and from a wife and child?

Looks: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) 9
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet
Name: Moira

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:27 am

Name: Onyx
Sex: Female
Race: Vampire
Powers: Controls fire and can read minds (also other normal vampire powers)
Bio: turned a vampire on her 20th birthday 10 years ago. Left family for fear that they would find out and kill her. is now moving from town to town looking for the one that she can live with for eternity.
Looks: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Melissa-britos
Onyx
Onyx

http://zephuria.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:10 am

___Tyler DePoint___

Male
Vampire
FAST mind reading and natural elemental control
Has always been there for Alexkay although she doesn't know that he is not a human. When they met he was a human and she seemed to be close and nuturing to her. 3 years ago he was turned into a vampire and has been hiding this secret from her because he knows the hatred she has for vampires and fears that if ehe finds out then she will hate him. He was at the full moon cerimony where she told her boyfriend that just happened to be the one to turn him that she was pregnant with her child. I was the only one who stood there to help her through this hard time, knowing now was not the time to say anything about the change that had occured in his life he comforted her after her boyfriend left her.

Looks -
Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) Penbadgley271271
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 am

(((hey sis, we have 3 men and 3 women, do we want to start this one now or wait a little bit longer???)))
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet
Name: Moira

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:13 pm

((I hope we start soon Very Happy))
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:01 pm

It even I think it be will start tomorrow since Jade is out on a family thing.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 pm

((Awesome sounds good Liz))
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by KressieYabberton Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:10 am

((excited to start this one over again))

KressieYabberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:24 pm

(Let the fun begain!!!!!)

I sitting on the bench under a tree I was waitting for Jed to come and met me here it was a big day for us. I was not sure what it was Jed who text me the night before telling me to met him the spot that we met so here I was prego and waitting for someone that hates my kind... I lied to him the whole time we was dateing. I loved him so much that I didn't want to lose him over the fact of what I am. I let out a little whimper when I started to think of what could happened.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

I went to meet up with Alexkay I knew she was going to meet with the boyfriend. I wished she didn`t have one I have loved her for years. I know I`m not supposed to be with a Lycan but she is perfect. I walked in silence. When I arrived she was still by herself. Hey A youu okaii telling him this?
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 pm

I jumped as Ty comes up on me. I had always called him Ty. I was sitting there thinking of how to tell Jed about me. "He has a right to know." I said as i folded my hands in my lap. "I can't keep what I am from him anymore." I said as moved over for him to sit down next to me. "Ty why do you think I am not okay telling him?"
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by KressieYabberton Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:36 am

I walked around my house. Maybe I would go out tonight. See if the usuals were at the bar. See if I had to kick anybody out for the bartender. I got paid for it. For some reason they people only listen to me when I tell them to get out. It must be my size. I was like 4 times the size then the bartender. He usually called me if he needed my help but I think I will just stop by as a surprise visit and have a couple of drinks. So I went to my room and started to get ready. What to wear. I opened u my closet and stared at it for a little bit.

KressieYabberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Because I know this is a big secret for you to tell him I sighed as I sat down beside her. If only she knew my secret I thought, if only she knew both of our secrets. I just wish I could prove to her that I will never hurt her, and I didn't chose to be this way. I wish I was still a human. She has to know that there is something up with me, I don't look any older now than I did when I got turned. As if this is happening to me. I was lost in my own world. I snapped out of it long enough to realize I was rubbing her belly. I'm sorry I mumbled as I pulled my hand away.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:44 pm

I smiled at him. "You know that you always be my Ty." I said as he pulled pulled his hand from my belly. "You didn't have to move your hand..." I looked down at my lap and though of how I was going to tell jed what I need to tell him.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:57 am

I put one hand around her as if to hug her then the other hand on her belly and began to rub it again. I know I will always be your Ty and that is something that no one can take away from us unless youu find out I am a vampire then you will hate me for life I thought to myself.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by KressieYabberton Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

I put on my usual bar clothes. My casual t-shirt and my black jeans. I wonder who would be there. I got into my new Orange Metallic Camaro and I drove to the bar. I parked it in the underground garage that only workers and the owner got to use. I walked into the bar from the back enterance. I walked up to the bartender and said, "I would like my usual please, and has their been any trouble this afternoon?"

KressieYabberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:27 am

I smiled at him and I lean into him as I waitted for Jed to get here all the 'I need to talk to you is taking a long time for him to come.' I thought to myself. "I am a bit worried though Ty." I said as I looked down at my lap.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:33 pm

the more I thought about it the more I couldn't take the waitting at our spot. "Hey ty, I will met you at your place okay. I need to go for a walk alone." I said with a smile to him and kissed his cheek and gets up and started to walk down the sidewalk.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 am

I watched her walk away. I never could say good bye to her. I loved her, she was my secret love and that was a secret I would always have to keep. After I couldn't see her anymore I started to walk towards my place.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 am

I waitted a bit longer to make sure Ty had headed back to his house as I walked backed to Mine and Jed's benched and sit down as i hope that he just listened to me where he don't freak out on me. As i started to rub my belly.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:40 pm

I walked into my house. I didn't want to leave her alone with him, I didn't want to see her get hurt and I knew what he was capable of, like common he is the reason I am a vampire and have to hide it from her. After the waves setle I'm going to tell her, hopefu,ly she doesn't try and kill me. I know how she feels about vampires, and I felt the same way until I was turned.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 pm

I sit there getting worried about Jed as he had not showed up. I was worried about him seeing me with Ty so i went to text him. hey love are we still metting at our spot or do I need to come to you? I sent the text to him.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:29 pm

(Yeaah what happened to everyone? Its like youu and I are rping on our own lol)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next