House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by KressieYabberton Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am

I looked around to see if I knew anyone that was here. I noticed Jade, so I went and sat down with her. I waited for the waiter to come back over so I could order another coffee. "So how has your day been?" I asked her.

KressieYabberton

Back to top Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by Jade Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 am

Jade: I hugged X when he came to sit down with me. God I had missed him so much. "I've been doing well. How have you been? Glad to see you're still around here." I smiled at him looking into his eyes.
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet
Name: Moira

Back to top Go down

Post by KressieYabberton Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:58 am

"Of course I am still here, and I have came here every day and night for the past 3 years hoping that you would show up. There was something that I forgot to tell you when you left. I was afraid to say it. I still feel that same way now but I am afraid that you won't. And I don't want to scare you away by saying it." I said to her all rushed out.

KressieYabberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:05 am

Jade: I laughed and smiled at him. "I've missed you too. I shouldn't have ran off, but it was the only way I was going to be able to stay safe from them because of what I am...I never meant to hurt you, and leave you wondering about me and all..."
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:34 pm

My cell gose off again but I don't even look at it and know who it was. Ty was trying to get me to go his place to stay but I didn't want to leave Mine and Jed's spot. "My Jed...if you are still here... there one more thing... I am carring your children." I said in a low voice. I had forgotten if I even said it the first time or not.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Jed: I started pacing in front of where Alexkay sat down. Still invisible, I replied, "I am NOT a father to ANY halfling!!! I'll kill you if you keep them. you hear me??? You and those things you are carrying WILL die!!!" I took off into the woods after making the threat. I couldn't even look at her at the moment knowing that what she said might actually be true that she was carrying his children, and he didn't want to think about that.....
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 pm

I lay there crying more as he yelled at her treathing to kill her. How could he just want to kill the little ones she could hear him take off. I lay there shaking until I pulled out my cell and text ty please come and pick me up.. I don't know if I can make it to your place on my own... I sent the text to him.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 pm

I ran to her in my vampire speed until I was too close then I slowed to a human speed and kept running to her What happened where is Jed?
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 am

I looked at him. I slowly sitting up holding my belly with tears runing down my cheeks. "He took off..." I said between sniffies. I didn't want to tell him everything Jed said to me. I slowly stood up shaking bit as I moved to him. "He afaird to beening a father..." I added hopeing that he didn't see through my lies.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 am

I knew she was lying, but I knew now was not the time to push or make her upset. I picked her up Okaii hun lets go to my place. I began to walk with her in my arms.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:55 am

He picked me up and I didn't think he was this strong as I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder and he carry's me off to his play as I looked behind him looking at our spot... I started to cry more as it started to disappeard as he walked toward his place. Deep down I was crying for my life and my little one's life. I was broken by Jed's words and action... if only I could had told him sooner...I thought to myself not knowing that Ty could read my thoughts.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:55 am

Jade wrote:Jade: I laughed and smiled at him. "I've missed you too. I shouldn't have ran off, but it was the only way I was going to be able to stay safe from them because of what I am...I never meant to hurt you, and leave you wondering about me and all..."

(((kressie ran away...*pouts* lol don't mind me. i'm in a weird mood.)))

Jade wrote:Jed: I started pacing in front of where Alexkay sat down. Still invisible, I replied, "I am NOT a father to ANY halfling!!! I'll kill you if you keep them. you hear me??? You and those things you are carrying WILL die!!!" I took off into the woods after making the threat. I couldn't even look at her at the moment knowing that what she said might actually be true that she was carrying his children, and he didn't want to think about that.....

Jed made his way thru the woods to his favorite bar he liked to go to to get drunk when he was pissed. At least no one there usually messed with him so he knew he'd get to drink in peace...
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I got into my home and I put her on the bed and wrapped her into the blanket. A youu are freezing!
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 pm

I looked at him. "I don't care..." I said as lay there. as I didn't know what to say to him. All I could hear was Jed's thread shacking in my head.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:46 pm

It was all I could do not to go find him and kill him. After what he said to the love of my life I was MAD and I wanted to hunt him and kill him. I rubbed her back and her belly .. So I says to the guy I don't know who youu are but youu better get your reindeer off my roof. I laughed
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 pm

I lay there and looked at Ty and I tryed to give him a smile at his joke. all I wanted to do is lay there and stair out and maybe fade away into the dark.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 pm

I crawled into bed beside her rubbing her belly some more. I wanted to tell her my secret so bad but I couldn't not with what she has gone through. You do know everything will be okaii right? That even if Jed doesn't come around youu have me and your baby will have a father figure, right?
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:03 pm

I looked down at his hand on my belly. I didnt know if I should tell him what Jed said before he took off running. I started to shiver more just thinking about. With Ty beening this close he smelled a bit different but I shook it off. "I don't know if i want to have his children anymore...." I said as I close my eyes trying not to show ty that was not ture.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 am

Of course youu do. This isn't his child this is your baby. I knew she smelt the difference but I couldn't help but be close to her. Not when she needed me the most. A I need to tell youu something.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I looked at him I wanted to growl at him for saying that when it was not that but I didn't. I let out a sigh as I lay there looking at him. "What is it Ty?" I asked him. It was something in the way he said it that got me worried about him. All I could think is' Oh god he dieing on me...' I tryed not to shack in his arms.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Well there are two parts to it, and I'm willing to walk outt of here and forget about everything if youu freak about it. One I am madly in lovee with youu have been since the day we met, and if Jed isn't going to be a man enough to take care of youu and your baby I am willing to. I took a deep breath and I spit out And I'm a Vampire too as fast as it would come out of my mouth.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:17 pm

I looked at him as he claimed his love for me fainly as I knew it. When he told me he was a vampire. "Do you realized that Jed's a vampire too?... When did you get turned?" I asked him as I hold on to him.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Wed May 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Jade wrote:Jade: I laughed and smiled at him. "I've missed you too. I shouldn't have ran off, but it was the only way I was going to be able to stay safe from them because of what I am...I never meant to hurt you, and leave you wondering about me and all..."

(((kressie ran away...*pouts* lol don't mind me. i'm in a weird mood.)))

Jed made his way thru the woods to his favorite bar he liked to go to to get drunk when he was pissed. At least no one there usually messed with him so he knew he'd get to drink in peace...
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Fri May 14, 2010 7:25 am

Jed entered the bar and ordered the strongest thing he could get then looked around to see who he knew or could at least flirt with and talk to while he drank. He saw a chit that seemed like a lot of fun but was talking with one of the security guards that work here. Seen him too many times when I've been here, and don't really wish to fu(k with him or his girl if she was his girl...

Jade: I laughed and smiled at him. "I've missed you too. I shouldn't have ran off, but it was the only way I was going to be able to stay safe from them because of what I am...I never meant to hurt you, and leave you wondering about me and all..."
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by KressieYabberton Wed May 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I will always wonder about you. You mean the world to me. And I never want to have to let you go. You should have just told me. I would have helped you fight them off. I would have helped you as much as I could. They would have never gotten you. Can you promise me now, that you won't leave again, and that you will let me protect you. I hope we can go back to how we used to be. I have never dated anyone because I knew you would come back eventually. I was just afraid of you coming back with someone else." I said to her. Hoping that she hadn't came back with anyone else.

KressieYabberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next