House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) - Page 4 Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by Jade Wed May 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Jade: I smiled and felt bad. "I was afraid to tell you and you get hurt because of me...I'm not gonna go anywhere. I'm back and actually back in the same area of town I used to live in..." I smiled wanting to pick things up from when we were last together. "There's no one in my life other than you, X. I was afraid to get close to anyone where I was hiding out...Didn't help you were always on my mind while I was gone either...."
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet
Name: Moira

Back to top Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) - Page 4 Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by Daughter of Nyx Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Jed was the one who turned me. I sighed.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 pm

I looked at him oddly. "Why would he did he do that..."
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moran

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 pm

"That is something youu would have to ask him. He left me for dead, why he didn't kill me in the first place I don't know. I'm sick of keeping this from youu A, its been years and youu haven't noticed? I've known all along that youu are a Lycan." I didn't want her to leave me for dead too, I wanted to be there for her and the baby.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:41 am

I looked at him not sure what I should do or say. "I will never get that answer from him then.." I said as I pulled Ty closer to me. I didn't know if I could ever love him more than just a brother. 'what a life that I chosed to go with... I thought as I was confilcked by wanting to both of them even with jed's harsh words. "I had clues of what you are and my guess was right but I never voiced it because I wanted to see when you would tell me your self.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 am

(((i need kressie to post but she never comes online here...*pouts* i'm gonna have to redo my chars for this RP and possible have someone double up for my female char???)))
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 am

( I will double up for you.)
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

(((ok)))
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4