House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by Jade Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm

(((you took over so no one knew how to come into it like on another RP most of us are all in together...the opening was supposed to be jed and alexkay, yet ty came in and took over not giving anyone a chance to jump in)))
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet
Name: Moira

Back to top Go down

Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18) - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Mates and Broken Souls (close pmLiz if you want to jump in. Start date 4/18)

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 pm

(Sorry I didn't see I was doing that. That's why Ty is at his house now. Ty was going to leave if Jed came up anyways)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 pm

(((posting between 2 chars shouldn't go on past 1 page because it tends to kill an RP fast like it's begun to do with this one...hopefully things can get fixed with this one and it don't end up dead.)))
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:56 pm

(Good to know)
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Jade: It had been 5 years since I had last stepped foot into this bar. I had gotten ran out of town because of what I am. Only 1 person in this place knows that I'm a hybrid. I really hoped that X still worked here. I risked my life to let things settle back down here. Each species could only smell the species they were that I was. Humans just thought me odd.

I looked around trying to find a quiet corner to have a drink before trying to find a place to stay again. I kept up hte payments on my home here. I could always go there, but they'd be waiting for me to arrive and kill me once I stepped foot on the property.

I sighed and ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. I so loved that drink. Especially when I just wanted to forget all my troubles....
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Jed: I received a text from Alexkay. As per usual I was running late to meet her out our spot, and she was worried. God love that human. I had to make sure I had everything right for what I wanted to ask her this evening. The ring looked perfect as I polished it one last time and put it in its little box and placed it in my pants pocket. I texted back apologizing for being late again, and texted her back saying I'd be there in 5 minutes.
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:49 pm

I smiled at the text I got from Jed. I started to mess with my hair as I waited. Late again as i thought about he was always late. I started to giggle as i thought myself I bet he would be late to his own wedding. I started to laugh as I looked around our spot. I was sitting right here when I met him and the tree over there was where we shared our first passionited kiss.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Jed: I arrived at our spot about 5 minutes later. I was excited and really nervous to propose to my human girlfriend. I wanted to make her what I am tonight when she said yes to marrying me. "Hey there beautiful." I leaned over her and kissed her softly on the lips where she was sitting and dropped down onto one knee. "I can't think of a better place than right here in our spot to ask you this question." I pulled out a beautiful diamond ring from my pocket, and opened it in front of her. Will you marry me, Alexkay?"
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Jade: The waiter brought me my drink as I looked around the room trying to see if i recognized anyone that was still here. A few minutes later I spotted him. I barely breathed his name when I saw him look my way. "X..."
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:22 pm

I kissed him back as he kissed my lips. As he got on one knee I was shock when he asked me to married him. I opened my mouth then closed it. Tears running down my cheeks. I wanted to say yes but I knew that he had the right know first. "Jed, my love, there so much I need to tell you...I just don't know how to go about it..." I said as I looked down at the ring it was like a star on a full moon sky shineing my way home. More tears run down my cheek.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Jed: "What's the matter love? Is it too soon to have thought of giving this to you? ..... Granted, it's only been a few weeks, but I know I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to turn you from being a human into a vampyre like I am."
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 pm

I jerked back when he said it. "I have to tell you something that is going to be hard for you to understand. You must know that I love you with all my heart. If I was not...what I am... i wanted to tell you this when you told me about your parents..." I stop as I started to cry even harder I didn't know how to get it into words not along with beening pregrant.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 am

Jed: Baby, please? tell me what's wrong, love. You know you can tell me anything...What you are?" I looked at her a bit confused. I didn't sense her being anything but human so she had to be human... "What do you mean by saying 'What you are'?" I looked at her nervously, afraid of what she may be having to tell me.
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:35 am

I was pacing my house. I was worried about Alexkay but I knew this is something she had to do, and she wanted to do it on her own. I just hope for her and the baby's sake that Jed is man enough to stand by her side and provide for their child. If not she would find someone better, even if that someone isn't me.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 pm

I am afaird to tell you love...I fear that you will hate me and even want to kill me maybe...I bite my lip thinking of how to tell him. I closed my eyes and hopeing the words would be there waitting for me in the darkness. I am not human like I let you believe...I swear to you I was going to tell you...I am a...in a low voice I spoked the word that could make him hate me and flip out on me lycan... I hold my breath waitting to see what he would say.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 am

There seemed to be a track laying in the carpet I had been walking on over and over again so I decided to go and make some tea. Alexkay is a big girl and she makes the right decisions. She will do the right thing.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 am

Liz wrote:I am afraid to tell you love...I fear that you will hate me and even want to kill me maybe...I bite my lip thinking of how to tell him. I closed my eyes and hoping the words would be there waiting for me in the darkness. I am not human like I let you believe...I swear to you I was going to tell you...I am a...in a low voice I spoke the word that could make him hate me and flip out on me lycan... I hold my breath waiting to see what he would say.

I felt like Alexkay had just slapped me across my face with the bombshell she just dropped on me. "You're a what???" I started pacing trying to gain control while I still held the engagement ring in my hand.
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:45 pm

"I am a lycan... I went to tell you but you poured out your heart about your parents when I had gain enough courage to tell you... it ran away when you told me of them. " I told him as more tears started to come down. I sat there shaking a bit I didn't want to tell him that we are pregant too on top of this new. I didn't know how much he could take...'please, don't leave me...I die without you..' I begged him in my mind I am sure I couldn't live without him.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

things must be going well i thought as the tea steeped. i didn't get any 911 texts from Alexkay so everything between her and Jed must be great.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Jed: I glared at her. I couldn't even compel myself to speak to her. I felt dirty for sleeping with the enemy. "You should have told me sooner." He used his invisibility to disappear right before her eyes still staying at 'their spot'...
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Jade wrote:Jade: The waiter brought me my drink as I looked around the room trying to see if i recognized anyone that was still here. A few minutes later I spotted him. I barely breathed his name when I saw him look my way. "X..."

(((kressie, i need you to post...)))
Jade
Jade
Water

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm

I looked out where he was standing tears was runing down my cheek. "There more to what I need to tell you....but I guess it don't matter anymore"I said as I started to rub my belly looking down at it. "You are going to be a father to my children..." I added and I just sit there not sure what to do I didn't even know if he was even still there it our spot. I lefted my legs and curled up on our bench as it was the close thing I had to him. "my loveing Jed.." I whisper as I lay there as we had done once only my head would had been in his lap and not the hard cold metal with his jeacket around me as we sat and talk or just sit there enjoying the moment.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:47 pm

It was taking so long that the anticipation of what was being said was killing me. I texted her. I hope I'm not interupting anything, how is everything going? I grabbed my tea and poured it into my cup and began sipping it as I fidgeted with my phone waiting for her text. I began pacing again with my tea and phone in hand thinking What if he was mean to her? What if he hurt her? What if the baby isn't safe right now? Oh my God oh my God oh my GOD. My mind was screaming at me in the depths of my desperation to know that she was okaii.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 pm

I lay there as I got a text I pulled it out thinking I was alone and text him and I lied to him so he didn't come running to me I wanted to be alone for a bit. yeah everything is going good. I text you when I am heading to your place so please don't wait up for me. ily ty and sent it without thinking about the last part I had had told him all the time through text that I loved him like a brother. I put my cell in my pocket and lay there wishing that Jed was still here.
Liz
Liz
Earth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:47 pm

I looked at my phone stunned by the ily it is just brotherly love I thought to myself. If she knew my secret she would hate me too. I sighed. I wished there was something more than just brotherly love there, I wish she would give me a chance to be there for her and the baby. Don't wait up for me Ha she should know me better than that, I'm waiting up. Okaii honey, I will see youu when youu get her then ily2. I texted her back, but I actually do love her.
Daughter of Nyx
Daughter of Nyx

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next